Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New Chapter In Melbourne!

Melbourne! Melbourne! Melbourne!

I have been in Clayton, Melbourne since last Friday, 13th Feb. Weather in Melb is sunny and windy at the same time. It's quite nice for outing. However, it's quite dry and my lips cracked and bleed when I first arrive. That's horrible.
Luckily, it gets better as I am getting used to the weather. Drinking plenty, applying sun screen and lip gloss should be the key to battle against dryness and sunburns.

People here are really friendly and helpful. They even ask me if I need any help for direction when seeing me looking at the map with a confused look. Yeap.. That's me! Sometimes, I'm totally clueless which direction I am facing or walking. I have really weak sense of direction. But hey, I made it through now. HAHA!

Below are the places I went during my first few days in Melbourne. ( I didn't really have the time to snap many photos.)


Esanda (Australian's Finance Company)
in Melbourne City

Swanston Street


Flinders Street Station


You can see this everywhere in the city.


I stay in Richardson Halls. The room is bigger than what I expected. It's pretty good though:p



Shot 1: Study table and Book rack


Shot 2: Window and Cupboard


Shot 3: Single bed and Dressing table


Shot 4: Door


No comments:

Post a Comment