Monday, February 2, 2009

Chinese New Year!!! Moo...

Happy Chinese New Year!!!
What a fantastic week of chinese new year! I really had a lot of fun;p I'm so grateful as I was able to meet my long-no-see old friends. I enjoyed 'berbopek' with them. Haha!
And here is my brief Chinese New Year chronology....

Before Chinese New Year.....
I baked many trays of chocolate chips cookies, coconut biscuits and cornflake biscuits. Baking cookies and biscuits is one of my expertise now XD ..

-- Coconut Biscuits --
(My masterpiece >.<)

Oh ya, there is another tibits loved by the Chinese.. Fried thin-sliced arrow head ( 'Shu Ku Chai' ). I was so obsessed doing it. My mom and I fried KGs of arrow heads.

During Chinese New Year.....
As usual, relatives and friends came for visiting. It is always so happening. Maybe it is because of the popular activity during CNY (in Malaysia)... GAMBLING!!


Secondary school friends;)


Anna, Vivien and Yen Vi!!
Anna, That's the best I can do. Hehe... (Gorgeous eyes?)


Yoke San and Yin Ho were playing SPEED (fast & exciting game).
Loud screams and laughters were heard (mainly from Yoke San;p)


More is yet to come....


No comments:

Post a Comment