Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Minutes After & Before Dawn

ON last Saturday, the 7th, I woke up minutes after dawn to prepare for my English tests. It was a long day for me, pushing my mind to stay alert during the tests. It was a relief that I was done and over with. I had my lunch while complaining about my mistakes made during the exams to BBS over the phone. Haha.

I spent the whole afternoon choosing presents for Tracy and I managed to catch a seriouslyhilarioustilyougetstomachefromlaughing sort of movie. Jack & Jill. It was a great entertainment after working out my brain the whole morning =D Later that night, I prepared for Tracy's early surprise birthday celebration at Sky Bar.

Tracy's present!


My drink: Cocktail with Pomegranate juice and Red Bull. Yes Red Bull ._.



Happy Birthday Tracy! =)



Tracy was in cloud 9.



I had a great catch up session with my high school friends. Miss them lots!


We left the Sky bar and headed to Steven's Corner. To my surprise, the Indian cashier can speak Cantonese. Wow and weird. We continued chatting until 3.30am. Longest chat ever! The chat I longed for everytime I'm back in Malaysia. These are the friends that I adore having =p I reached home and tip-toed like a burglar into my room, afraid of waking up my dad. I washed up, reflected on what I did for the day and then fell asleep minutes before the dawn. What a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment